Saturday, April 5, 2008

Trifecta

Could it happen? We have a chance for 3 out of the 4 poll questions to happen all on the same day. Sunday is Zach's birthday. Will we wake up to daffodils blooming in our front yard and Zach running down the hallway to check out his birthday presents? Pete is off at the kennel so I technically wouldn't be able to tell if he started behaving!

Mike and I were reminiscing about what we were doing at this time last year. I think freaking out is what we came up with! Zachary was born at 7:49 am on April 6th. We pulled an all nighter, not one of my favorite things to do! Check back Monday for pictures of the big party!

2 comments:

Jenni S. said...

Can't wait to see the pics! we hav e apresent for him that I need to get in the mail!

Beth said...

Megan I was thinking about you today!

Happy Birthday Zach!!! Doesn't it just go way too fast?