Have you considered how nice it would be to have even more deductions? ha ha Love Grandma Barbara
very funny....
A hybrid vehicle is a nice tax deduction- that must be what she's talking about.
That's awesome - I love the bib! I'm telling you what you two - I'm all in favor of you having more tax deductions. Not to mention, you have some catching up to do! LOL!
Ben thought this was really funny! Waaaay too cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Have you considered how nice it would be to have even more deductions?
ha ha Love
Grandma Barbara
very funny....
A hybrid vehicle is a nice tax deduction- that must be what she's talking about.
That's awesome - I love the bib! I'm telling you what you two - I'm all in favor of you having more tax deductions. Not to mention, you have some catching up to do! LOL!
Ben thought this was really funny! Waaaay too cute!
Post a Comment