Friday, April 18, 2008

All shook up!

Whoa! Did you feel the earthquake? It woke me up and I was totally spooked. I have weird dreams and I thought they had ramped up to a whole new level this morning. Something was shaking me and I swore I was awake, sitting up in bed and it was still shaking. The dog didn't seem to disturbed by anything so I thought it was all in my head. I tried to explain it to Mike when he got out of the shower. I am sure it all sounded a bit looney as it usually does when you try to recount your dream to someone. He didn't feel anything and joked that maybe there was an earthquake. ha ha yeah right....So I drifted back to sleep, but I was still on edge about it. My radio alarm went off about 7:15. I was lying there half listening and then all of a sudden they start talking about an earthquake this morning! Whoa - what a crazy way to start the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff and I just woke up and were laying in bed talking/procrastinating getting out of bed and then all of a sudden we started to hear things shake (at first I thought the wind was just blowing the blinds against the window) and then our bed began to shake...it was scary. When it stopped, Jeff and I looked at each other said "what the hell was that?" Then we were waiting for the pitter patter of little feet down the hallway, but amazingly both kids slept through it. Seriously, what a crazy way to start the day!!