Thursday, April 10, 2008

Steps!

Here is some footage of Zach taking some steps. He is getting more daring with his walking and will take some steps on his own away from the safety of the couch towards something he wants. Most of the time it is towards Pete! The video shows him walking away from me and towards Mike. Everytime I tried to record him walking towards me, he would get so excited about the camera he would fall down right away! So please imagine as he is walking a big grin on his face and his tongue sticking out. :)

2 comments:

Jenni S. said...

I like the excited breathing too! I wish I could see his face, but I'm sure it's just precious!

Anonymous said...

He is so excited! I can only imagine the look on his face. These are the most precious moments of your lives. Enjoy them all.

Grandma Barb