Thursday, November 29, 2007

Zach and Pete

We managed to get Zach and Pete in a photo together last night. I put Zach in this laundry basket and Pete sat down next to him. How cute!



Zach really loves Pete. He is one of the many things he giggles at during the day.



Here is our handsome little guy in his Elmo jacket from Uncle Nick and Aunt Kara!



Zach and I are headed out on a trip today. We are flying to Massachusetts to visit our friend Sarah and her family. This is Zach's first flight. I am looking forward to the reaction of the person sitting next to us when we take our seat on the plane!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are my cuties! How cute they are together. Have a safe (and quiet) trip!

Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Zachary was able to wear the jacket for his first flight! How perfect. I hope you guys had a wonderful trip.

Love,
Kara