For all of you that have seen Zach in person there is a good chance you have seen the 'Big Lip.' We have been getting that
a lot in the past few days. He already has 2 teeth on the bottom, maybe the top ones are coming soon? Or maybe it is his cold? Or maybe it's ...(insert anything here). He was really fussy in mass on Sunday for the first time. Our cry room and
narthex are closed due to renovation so I was left with only the small lobby entrance to try to calm him. He of course calmed down once he was in the car and fast asleep!
Here is the only picture I have of the big lip. He is around 2 months old in the picture. Zach and his lip are much bigger now. I can hardly believe how much he has grown and how much more hair he has now!
1 comment:
that picture doesn't do his "big lip" justice!! It's MUCH bigger now! I can't believe how he's grown! Does this mean that since they get old so quickly, so are we??? Nooo.... I refuse to believe that!
thanks for coming to Josh's party! Happy Turkey Day!
Post a Comment