The Smith Family is on the web! We enjoy reading our friend's and family's blogs so much we thought we would try it ourselves. Another small reason is because we have this cute kid that we want to share with everyone! Zachary is 7 months old this month. What an amazing little boy he is. It is so fun to watch him grow, learn and laugh.
He is working hard to figure out how to crawl. He scoots backwards like a champ, but can't figure out yet how to move forward.
Until he can figure out how to crawl I guess he will be working on his upper body strength!
Zach in his new hat for winter.
I hope you will enjoy checking in on us and seeing what Zach is up to. Be sure to bookmark us!
Love - Mike, Megan and Zach
2 comments:
Hello Smith Family! I am very excited about your postings. I love seeing how Zach grows each day! Love to you all.
Love, Mom:aka Grandma Moloney
I love it, Megan! The pictures of Zach are great - I can't get over what a sweetie he is and we haven't even met him yet. Hopefully soon, though! -Jenni
Post a Comment