Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pete!

So I had a request for more Pete (our dog) on the website. Pete has been moved way down the priority list since April and is slowly coming to terms with it. We still love him of course, just more so when he is calm and not eating one of Zach's toys.

Here is proof that we do try to include him in pictures with Zach.



And here is what Pete is typically doing - laying off to the side pouting!




This morning he was a bit frisky and I told him to go get a toy. He frantically ran through the house looking for something. I heard him go upstairs and he comes running down with one of Zach's yellow rubber duckies in his mouth. I should of been more specific on whose toy he should go get!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's my Petey! My favorite pup with my favorite grandson! Love it when they both come to visit!

G. Barb

Mo said...

poor, neglected Pete!

Amy said...

poor poor puppy dog! He and Lance could get together and have a pitty party!

Jenni S. said...

*sniffle* Makes me miss Lucy! Sounds like she and Pete would get along!