Today I learned that Zach can climb up the stairs to his new slide all by himself. I also learned that he prefers to go down the slide head first -all by himself. I learned that that the sound made while curling ribbon can be a bit scary and then really funny to a one year old. Then when you try to repeat it for daddy when he comes home, it's not as funny. I learned that there is a fairly good chance my sister will get a new job and move much much closer to us! And finally, I learned that if I forget to ask for decaf at Starbucks on an evening coffee run I will be up to 1:30 am - even if I only drank half of it.
What did you learn today?
4 comments:
I learned today that my daughters maintain their abilities to make me smile!
Mom
Oh no! I totally feel your pain about the caffeine - it always keeps me up too.
Hope you were able to sneak a nap in today!
I learned the foxes can rip the screens off of your porch and enjoy some time in the porch and out of the rain.
I learned that driving to and from Indy in a span of less than 24 hours makes me very tired!
Mo
Post a Comment