I have been tagged for my first meme by Jenni!
3 places I go all the time: The grocery store, Target and church. wow that is an exciting list!
3 people who e-mail me: My mom, my sister and my friend Amy
3 favorite places to eat: Kincaids, Chick-fil-A and Chipotle. Now I am hungry....
3 places I would rather be right now: On vacation with my family - anywhere, on a warm beach somewhere napping under the sun, out on a walk with Mike, Zach and yes even Pete!
3 people who will do this: The only people who read this blog and have blogs (that I know of) are Beth and Amy. You are nominated by default girls! :)
3 TV shows I could watch over and over: Scrubs, Friends, The Simpsons
1 comment:
Oh, how I miss Chick-fil-a. Boo-hoo. Dave and I keep saying that if we had the guts to open one here, we'd be millionaires. Or, you know, at least able to pay for school. :)
Post a Comment