Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Friday

We hope you have great plans for this long weekend! We are staying in town and doing some fun family things. Here are a few pictures of what has been going on at the Smith household lately. Happy Friday!




Brusha Brusha



Crawling through the tunnel daddy built


Reading a book :)




We had a big playdate with Trisha, Jen and all our kids; Lily, Anna, Ainsley and Zach. Zach was the only boy! He didn't seem to mind. In fact, he was giving out kisses left and right to the girls. Ainsley received most of them. I'm not sure she was all that impressed with his slobbery smooches. Take a look at this picture and see what you think! :)



Crawling up the stairs!



Jen, Anna and Ainsley




Zachary going up the slide...

...and down!

Photo note: Yes I know Zach is totally mismatched in his shirt and pants! He is still in his 'napping' pants from earlier. Don't worry I don't take him out in public like that! ;)

1 comment:

Jenni S. said...

Looks like the play-date was a lot of fun! I just can't get over how big he is getting - what a fun age he is at!