Zachary has been doing a great job with his potty training. We have been diaper free during the day for over 2 months! Mike and I are very impressed with him. You of course need a sense of humor about you when your 3 year old starts to use the potty by himself. Zachary does his own part to keep you laughing. Here are some things he has recently said while in the bathroom.
Zach always kicks his shorts and underpants off when sitting on the toilet even though I repeatedly ask him not to! One day his feet got caught up in underpants as he was kicking and he says to me "Mommy , my underpants are being silly!"
After finishing up on the potty he randomly starts singing "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands." A few verses into it he changes the "action" of the song...
If you're happy and you know it wipe your bottom. I had to giggle!
This last one doesn't have to do with the potty, but it is funny :)
The boys had their first bath together last week. When I sat Justin down next to Zach he says "Look mom, he has a pea-nut just like me." Ha! Yes, that is what he calls it. Or what he thinks we are saying. We'll have to correct him eventually, but for now it's funny ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment