Our little guy is 8 months old today. He is doing amazing things! He says 'da-da', 'ma-ma' and 'za'. Most of the time it is babble. But sometimes they are directed at the correct person. Especially the 'za' for Zach. This kid is in love with his big brother! He also is trying to wave, or at least I think he is. Justin is having fun exploring the house. He has already knocked the dog's water dish over and found all the fun things in the pantry. He is a quick one too. I can hardly keep up with these two!
1 comment:
Oh, happy 8 months Justin! He is so cute! I love the photo of him and Zach playing- 2 smiling cuties! Darling! And I like the cheek pinching photo too- kind of like his revenge for all the adults pinching his little cheeks! ;) So cute! I'm sure they both keep you hopping! Hope we can meet up with the super fun Smith boys soon for some wild boy fun!
Post a Comment