Monday, February 7, 2011

Pants!!

For the first time since 8th grade home economics class I made something on a sewing machine! whee! Thanks to my mom for letting me borrow her sewing machine and thanks to the videos on you tube that walked me through it! They turned out pretty good. I learned some lessons for next time. I have material to make Justin a pair too. Zach was pretty excited about his new pants and put them on as soon as he saw them!





4 comments:

Krista said...

Wow! I'm really impressed. Pants can be really hard to make. Hooray! Give Mike a punch in the arm for me.

Megan said...

thanks Krista! The fit was a bit off, but hopefully I will get it right next time.

Consider Mike punched :)

Grandma Barbara said...

Good job Megan! They look comfy and cozy. Zach is a lucky boy. Justin will be too.

Love

Grandma Barbara

Beth said...

I kinda think a few interesting things have happened in your life since this last post....