I swear I didn't plan it, but what a great way to celebrate our 100th post! Happy 18 months Zachary! We can hardly believe it. Here is an oh-so cute picture of Zach from today. We baked some cookies and Zach mainly enjoyed playing in the flour. He is a great little helper :)
As part of the 100th post I thought I would look back to October 2007 and be amazed at what a difference a year makes in the life of a child. Last year at this time we were watching the Cubs lose their playoff series. (Hmmm...somethings do not change from year to year I guess!) We had not started blogging, but we probably sent this picture out in one of our emails. How cute is this little Cubs fan!
Last year at this time our little guy wasn't very mobile, he was still nursing and was definitely not sleeping! Today he is running, climbing and chattering up a storm. Our favorite words that he says are turtle, wow, and oooh. Zach thinks our dog Pete is hysterical especially when Pete chases his tail or runs his laps in the backyard. Zach loves anything that has to do with throwing or kicking a ball. He loves to watch the dvd of his Aunt Mo's concert -several, several times a day :). He loves his visits from his grandparents, aunts and uncles. About a month ago I started back to work part time and Zach went into an at home daycare. He is doing so well and loves his time there with the other kids.
One thing that certainly has not changed is what a joy Zachary is in our lives and how blessed we are as parents. Love you Zach!
2 comments:
Wow, doesn't it seem we were just in the Bradley class??!! Now we have these huge, running, talking, crazy kids!!
What a sweetie! Happy 100th post!
Post a Comment