Monday, July 14, 2008

Over the river and through the woods....

To grandmother's house we go! We spent Saturday and Sunday with Grandma and Grandpa Young. A fun time was had by all! Zach had his first ride in a paddle boat. It didn't go over so well. We will have to try again sometime soon and I bet he will love it. I think it was more the life vest than the paddle boat that he didn't like!

A cute story from today. Zach came into the kitchen while I was cooking dinner and gave me the sign for eat. I thanked him for telling me he was hungry and told him dinner would be ready soon. He walked into the living room for a bit and came back with his stuffed bunny and proceeded to set him in the highchair! Then he went back for his big lamb and brought him in the kitchen too. I guess everyone was hungry for dinner :)

1 comment:

Jenni S. said...

Zach looks so sweet in his little life-vest!

Our girls have had interesting reactions to various activities each summer. We haven't tried paddle boating yet. But there are other things to deal with first. One summer Ruthie was terrified of sand, then she was fine with sand but scared of water. Then she was fine with water but scared of bugs. Hopefully someday we'll have an anxiety-free trip to the beach.

BTW, loved the story about Zach - I love when they start to play pretend!