Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome Spring!







Ah, the first day of Spring. It was awful chilly this morning, but this afternoon has brought us a perfectly clear blue sky, bright sun and relatively spring like temperatures. It even inspired me to take Zach and Pete for a walk in the neighborhood. Yes, I am that desperate to get outside!

I wanted to update everyone on the blog poll. Thanks to all 8 people for voting so far! :) The polls are still open so vote early and vote often!

Here is the running order so far as I see it:
Its neck and neck between Zach's first birthday and the daffodils blooming. We have 17 days until the big day and here is a picture of the daffodils from this afternoon.


A close second is Zach taking his first steps. He is the real wild card - One day next week he may wake up and decide today is the day! So far though he is not showing much interest in walking. In a distant, distant 4th is Pete and his ability to behave. Ah Pete, you just have to love him for who he is. And someone actually did vote for Pete I see! Very funny...

No comments: