Things have been a bit hectic around here. For a stay at home mom, I sure am busy. I am on the team this year to prepare our Christ Renews His Parish retreat at our church. The retreat is this weekend and has kept me really hopping for the past few weeks. I also had my bible study this week not to mention Valentines Day. Zach has not been sleeping through the night for the last week so I've been a bit out of it lately. So when Zach starts to spike I fever on Wednesday I went into panic mode.
** I'm not going to be around this weekend - what if he is sick - what if he needs him mommy- he's been playing with his ear a lot - does he have an ear infection... My poor baby! **
So as any first time mom I schedule a doctors visit for today. After waiting forever (ok not really) we see Dr. Rob. His ears look fine he says, lets look at his teeth. His teeth....uhhh...Yes I went to the doctor today to have him tell me Zachary is getting 2 new teeth. I had no idea. One was already poking through. He hasn't had fevers or anything with his other teeth. I am very glad he is not sick, but did feel a bit silly that I didn't notice he had teeth coming in.
Happy Valentines Day to everyone! Zachary sends out slobbery kisses to each of you!
** I'm not going to be around this weekend - what if he is sick - what if he needs him mommy- he's been playing with his ear a lot - does he have an ear infection... My poor baby! **
So as any first time mom I schedule a doctors visit for today. After waiting forever (ok not really) we see Dr. Rob. His ears look fine he says, lets look at his teeth. His teeth....uhhh...Yes I went to the doctor today to have him tell me Zachary is getting 2 new teeth. I had no idea. One was already poking through. He hasn't had fevers or anything with his other teeth. I am very glad he is not sick, but did feel a bit silly that I didn't notice he had teeth coming in.
Happy Valentines Day to everyone! Zachary sends out slobbery kisses to each of you!
1 comment:
Ahhh the days of new mommyhood - which sadly were not that long ago despite my brood. :) Don't worry, it gets much easier. By the time the third comes around you're like, "Huh, when did you get those four teeth? Must have been when I was breaking up the wrestling match between the other two."
Have a great time on your retreat!
Post a Comment